Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday morning

We have been doing advent readings after dinner this month. Naomi is very interested (possibly because a chocolate follows the closing prayer). This morning she wanted to, "Read. Mommy's Bible." For the past few days she has reached for my hand while Phil looks for the passage, "Hand, Mommy." Irresistible.
 
First Sunday worshiping in our new church sanctuary. Pretty incredible. Phil and Naomi were looking dashing in their matching plaid.  
Leif is content, gazing at his Aunt Tami, as she promised him many adventures with her were to come.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Love these posts!!

Anonymous said...

Familiar dress. I believe you did buy it, though. Super pricey, as I recall. :)

Christine said...

No! I really don't think so though I would love credit for it!