Friday, February 1, 2013

Some people told me I was crazy to have children so close together. (Helpful really after I'm already pregnant). But the last week has given me some fodder to believe that we (God!) really planned it well.
They are very affectionate towards one another.
Naomi is at my side for making dinner and doing dishes almost daily (always cute, and sometimes incredible helpful).  Here she successfully retrieved three potatoes for broccoli cheese soup. Leif is enjoying Daddy's soccer game (Naomi is doing flips in the grass behind).
 Action shot! Naomi playing with her super-sweet friend Hannah while I was at work (thanks, Leslie)!   
Library-bound. A willing set of hands to push her brother in the stroller is truly wonderful!
   
 What's to come: A. Independent sitting. Leif grabbing and holding onto objects of interest. B. Fashion independence. Naomi checking out her clacky shoes, while sporting a conductor hat.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

That is a bunch of cuteness!! They are both getting SO big. And just precious!

Christine said...

Tasha! You are fast on the draw! I didn't get to caption anything yet (my phone only allows for picture posting and then I go back to caption). I am very interested in the granola recipe you posted...we have been out for a while!

mom said...

Super cute blog, Christine!

Opa said...

What: Too close together...
Just perfect, as the pics show.
Beautiful family.

Erin Fielding said...

Our two are close together and (even though I'm surely biased) I think it's the best possible scenario. They are so cute and I love their antics.

Anonymous said...

I hope you tell those people to shut their mouths and mind their own business.
BTW Miss Fashion Independence reminds me of somebody else about 25 years ago.
Better leave this one anonymous....

Joel said...

I love that these adorable pictures are ending my Sunday, and as well, my last day before my last semester begins. Leif and Naomi are a lovely pair of siblings, and I hope that they always close. I love the shot of Naomi with the potatoes. Goodnight, dear ones.