Monday, May 13, 2013

New house: two weeks, two days

But who is counting??
Enjoying the great outdoors - come sunshine or rain.
Naomi and me on the way to a party (front yard). Leif's first turn on the tricycle (backyard).
We also enjoy the neighborhood walks and park.
Of course the inside is also a great place to be.
So, awkward picture of me, but I didn't have many inside pictures yet...and my sister is wonderful for sending such a great housewarming gift, so I am posting at my expense.
Then, what good is a house without company?!
Phil's parents come to check it all out. Here we are scoping out neighborhood trees and backyards for ideas.
 The Petersons also stop by for a 2nd look, after putting forth MUCH effort in helping us move in a few weekends back.

2 comments:

mom said...

Love the pics from the new dwelling. Most amazing...Leif on a tricycle at 7 months!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. You're adorable in the apron and the green dress!!! Looks like the kids are loving their new backyard. :) ~Page