Tuesday, January 31, 2012

 Naomi's first time at the counter, in awe of my astute knife handling.
Having taken the time to observe, she is ready to help me stir the soup mixture for chicken divan.
Break from the kitchen for a breath of fresh January air.
 Back in the kitchen, my sous chef graduated herself from observing and stirring to tasting.  Brownie batter is an excellent choice of where to begin, I think.  The apron is courtesy of Naomi's great great aunt, Tante Roos.
 Sunday afternoon walks are the best!
 Out to wait for Daddy's much-anticipated return from work.  
Sous chef now taking the liberty of trying the onion soup mix.  Six tastes later, I ascertained that she approved.
Naomi giving her full repertoire of words.  
Warning - you need pretty good speakers to hear any of it.

2 comments:

mom said...

Another fun series!

Anonymous said...

She is such a charming little girl. Loved all of these and the video of her talking is especially heart warming!

Love
Mom/Nana