Friday, February 12, 2016

Pretty from Pandemonium, part 1

Here is an idea 16 months in the making. I saw one home blog too many where a homemaker has an immaculately artsy house, even though there are little ones living under the same roof. I have fleeting dreams of such creativity and cleanliness, but in reality, I am often quickly dressing or picking up the living room in 30 seconds leading up to Phil walking through the garage door.

So, my idea started as a snarky response to those sorts of blogs. But, really, upon further though, it could be a means for looking at life. Calm in the midst of chaos. Delicate emerging from the disorder. Marvelous out of mayhem. Etc, etc.

So here is the original two-pic brainstorm.
Naomi's purse rack, complete with 2 tree crafts
(never mind that they were done with my friend while I was off at work).
But wait! If you give your neck ten degrees turn, we've actually got a stripped bed, pillow pile, lawn mower inside from out, and sadly, a dead dolphin.

But...the kids are are not playing in the clean corner!
Pics from Sept 2014

1 comment:

Boerne Mom and Dad said...

How did Naomi make the tree crafts? Very cute. I thought it resembled spinach leaves for one of them. Amazes me how their imaginations just take them so many places! Miss them! Happy Valentines Day to all!

Love Nana and Papa
Mom and Dad